Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcoming TEA

Hello everyone!

I know I have been buggin you guys about the TEA. It will be here before you know it!! I know alot of you have already secured donations. However we need more donations, now is the time to get them, the holiday season is approaching and people are too busy to give!!.

Ideas on the theme for the TEA would be great! Mandy suggested a Fiesta, if you have any additional ideas please share.

Ann volunteered to do the video presentation. If you have any pictures or ideas please give them to Ann (the brilliant person who created this blog).

Please get ahold of me If you would like to help out with the TEA. I am not in charge I am just getting it going! I will help to do what I can, so if you feel so inclined to head up this endeavor speak up!!

You can email me at hloehrer704@students.deltacollege.edu

Thank Heidi

1 comment:

a.ha said...

heidi, i think youd be a great person to be head of the TEA!! i nominate you!!! depending on when it will actually take place, i think a new years theme would be fun. i will post up a list of things needed regarding the event and maybe that will be easier for people to figure out what they can contribute...i hope everyone does what they can to help out!